Lately, college has been really stressing me out. Where do I want to go? What do I want to be? Should I take a year off since I have no idea? UNCA and just work? Move to Charlotte or something and just work for a while? It all starts to run together and causes me to freak out. And what about Jordan? We have been planning to go to NC State together all year... And I still want to go to college with him, I just don't want to make any hasty decisions. I know we are going to be together a long time so I don't want to go to college without him. It's just a big decision. And I want to make the right one.
Oh. And my job. WOW. It is such a different world. I finally got out from under the ACA/Biltmore Baptist bubble that I live in. The girls I work with are SO different then I am. I have been working a lot too so I am really tired...but overall I am really liking my job. It's just taking up my entire life at the moment! The only sad part is that I can't babysit as much because I am working.... tear. tear.
Kelsey and I have devoted September 28th as National Kelsey/Taylor College Application Day. We are going to go to church that day, get some lunch, and then spend the rest of the day applying to all of the different colleges we want. It should be a very long day but hopefully we will get them all done.
Our high school retreat is next week...that should be interesting. Oh! And I turn seventeen on September 16th! It is about time... all of my friends are turning (or already are) 18 so I feel a little left behind, but oh well. I can't help it. I'm thinking about just going to dinner with a bunch of my girlfriends for my 'party' but we'll see.
I dropped AP Stats. That deserves a party of its own. And now during that period, I am volunteering at my church with my youth pastor John Mark. I am very excited because that is going to be sooo much better then school!
...well, thats basically the life of Taylor for the moment. Crazy. Stressful. Fun. Insane. Difficult. SENIOR!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment