Monday, August 25, 2008

My 1st Job Interview

So today I had my first job interview! It was sooooo nerve-wracking. But the good news is that I got the job! And it's my first job! I am very excited about it. I work as a hostess at the Lone Star Steakhouse on Airport Rd. I was really nervous about the interview and had to keep telling myself to breathe normally and was praying constantly. During the interview he just asked me about my life and why I have not had to get a job up until this point etc. He seemed concerned that I had never had a job before but seemed to like that my schedule was very open. He seemed like a nice guy, but a little skeptical on giving me the job.... but at the end of the interview, he said that he thought the interview went well and would like to give me a job! I could not believe it!

This was another 1st in my life and overall I liked it!

No comments: