Thursday, September 25, 2008

Logic??

~Tomorrow starts homecoming weekend! YAY!

~EXCEPT... tomorrow is a half-day and we also have an all school chapel, so therefore each class is 30 minutes. Now, whose logic is this?!?! Gas is over $4 a gallon and we are driving all the way to Swannanoa for 3 hours of school in which absoulutely nothing will be accomplished. This will be my day tomorrow:

1) Bible Class (It is a film class and we are starting Forest Gump to look at different worldviews etc)

2) Government (this consists of Mr. Meiners talking)

3) Study Hall (this will probably consist of me finishing up my AP Latin)

4) Teacher's Aid (I will grade a couple tests and listen to Mrs. Hagan go crazy about the cell)

~Then, we will all go to chapel. What a worth it day of school...

~But, I did finally get off of work for tomorrow! I'm so excited! Now I can go to the homecoming square dance... yeeehaw. As lame as it is, I still think I should go for my senior year.

~I had a really bad experience at Sams Club today. It's a long story. But this lady was so mean.

~I also met with my advisor for my Senior Project today! It went really, really well. She helped me out a lot, and I could tell she was genuinely interested in my topic. It's nice to have an advisor who cares about what I'm doing.

~Katelyn Hosey and I have become wayyy better friends these last couple weeks. I love when God puts new friends in my life :)

No comments: