Sunday, September 28, 2008

Its a 3 day weekend!

This weekend was homecoming weekend! It was pretty good. Friday night was the square dance (yes, we really did have a square dance). Even though its lame compared to everyone else's homecoming dances, it really wasn't that bad. It's just a lot of innocent fun! I spent the night with kelsey that night because we had to get up the next morning and get all of our stuff for our homecoming booth! We have a booth called "Curly's Diner" with our two friends, Jamie and Catie. It was a lot of fun but it was hard work too. Kelsey and I were sooo tired after the whole event that we went and bought the 4th season of Gilmore Girls and laid on the couch for the rest of the night. We honestly didn't move unless it was to eat (which is so typical of us!) I spent the night at her house again last night and then we went to church this morning. After that, I had to go to work (ugh) but I got off early because we were so slow and I came home and watched Steel Magnolias with my mom! Although, I fell asleep through a good 45 minutes of it. Oops. Then, Jordan picked me up @ 6 for a date! It was so fun! We went to Ruby Tuesdays and then to his house. We talked to his family and then watched a movie. It was good bonding time :)

This week is not going to be a very fun one. I can already tell. We have three pages of our SIP due. I am filling out applications and working on homework all day tomorrow. Wednesday I work. Tuesday I need to go to Mrs. Greene's house to work on Latin. And then Friday night I work, and Saturday I take the SAT and then work! AHHHHHHHHH. Talk about crazy. I hope I don't die by the end of this week!

No comments: