So... here is my To-Do list before the end of next week:
~Get home from Houston on the 19th
~Get a hair cut
~Take senior pictures
~Babysit (i'm actually happy about this one because its stress RELIEVING instead of SRESSFUL)
~Finish AP English stuff (journals, reading, essays etc.) . . . GAG.
~Hang out with Jordan :)
~ Get school supplies...and put notebooks together
~Have annual spend-the-night with Kelsey the night before school starts
~Watch Steel Magnolias
Now, the chances of me getting this all done....mmm 60%?
I really have to work on procrastinating this year. If I don't, I am going to be doomed in college.
Oh. That reminds me... college applications. I should probably start those soon. Bummer.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, this really reminds me of myself. Haha. I may copy you and do a similar post on the trusty blogette.
Man alive, Taylor Yvonne. I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!
(You know, school starting means a lot of things. but one of the things I am most excited about is getting to see YOU every day!! )
Post a Comment