Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dele-WHERE?

So. I am leaving for deleware in the morning. EARLY in the morning. My youth group is going up there for a mission project and there are over 120 of us going! I am not sure what to expect...I mean seriously, when I decided I was going to go, I had to go look at a map to see exactly where deleware was. That is SAD I know but it's just such a forgotten place. And apparently this is the biggest mission project the state of deleware has ever had! That is crazy to me. I've never been up north though so it should be interesting... Maybe I'll get out of my comfort zone a little. Well, I must go pack seeing as how I am leaving at 7:45am and I haven't even started. Ya know, one day this procrastinator thing has really got to go.


Me and my friend Greta had fun in Target tonight if you can't tell :)

No comments: